1) Responding and conveying for the justice to all the private educationalists, teachers and lecturers from the concerned governing authorities.
2) Ensure to arrange noble working conditions in the schools and Higher Educational institutions with the help from the managements whereby teachers can work with dignity and pride.
3) Promoting unity among all the teachers and joining them as a family of teachers and bringing up the morals through seminars and trainings.
4) Working to bring social consciousness among all the people of Telangana state for the welfare of the community and society.
5) Involving the TTLF with the government whenever the Telangana state faces natural calamities while participating with extending donations and service.
6) Co-ordinating with all the governing bodies to work when there was an injustice arouse on and for the welfare of the people of the Telangana state.
7) Diligent on meeting the objectives of the education system and the progress of knowledge of an individual on bringing the teacher’s image.
8) Supporting the Government and ensure to implementation of all Government holidays and all the governing policies at all private Educational Institutions.
9) Protecting the private educationalists, teachers and lecturers, especially female from the Violence in Educational Institutions.
Shriya Enclave, 2nd Floor,
Near Nagarguna Circle,
Himalaya Book World Lane,
Panjagutta, Hyderabad 500 082.
Enter your email address to get the latest University news, Special events and studet activities delivered right to your inbox.