1) Approaching and beseeching the esteemed State Government for considering the Job security, Financial Security and Health security for the Private educationalists, teachers and lecturers throughout the Telangana State.
2) Request through the proper database records on maintaining private teachers and Lecturers Service Record (S.R) and bringing forward with the Government institution for considering on improving the expectancy status of the Private educationalists, teachers and lecturers throughout the Telangana State.
3) Imploring the governing authorities with the aid from State Government to instrument for the health (ESI) facilities and maternity benefits for private female educationalists, teachers and lecturers.
4) Implementation of the government schemes for the development of pedagogy and skills in all the private educationalists, teachers and lecturers.
5) Requesting and Pleading the State Government for the implementation of employment weightage for private educationalists, teachers and lecturers service in state government school teacher recruitment.
6) Attending the causative factors to reduce the malaise by requesting the Private School and College management for adapting the changes in the role of the teacher and traditional socialization agents.
7) Ensuring to provide the better material resources and working conditions for the private educationalists, teachers and lecturers.
8) Adhering to the procedures of the governing bodies, as we will be the counterpart to reduce the teaching depletion and accumulation of demands on the teacher and Lecturers.
Shriya Enclave, 2nd Floor,
Near Nagarguna Circle,
Himalaya Book World Lane,
Panjagutta, Hyderabad 500 082.
Enter your email address to get the latest University news, Special events and studet activities delivered right to your inbox.